Premium blackberries, frozen
Varieties such as Ouchita, Obsidian, Carmel and Loch Tay are usually available, each with their own specific flavours and qualities.
Here is one of our favourite quick things to do with Frozen Blackberries, combined with our other Frozen or IQF Fruit:
Adapted from Jamie Oliver’s 1-minute frozen berry yoghurt
- 500g Place UK Frozen British Blackberries (or other Place UK Frozen or IQF Berries)
- 150g fresh berries
- 500g natural yoghurt
- 3-4 tablespoons runny honey
- a few sprigs of fresh mint
- Take all frozen berries out of the freezer
- Wash and divide fresh berries between six glasses
- Into a blender add yoghurt, honey and mint and blend until combined
- Add the frozen berries and blend again
- Spoon the frozen yoghurt over the fresh berries in the glass and serve
Varieties and availability are subject to change due to seasonal variations, continuous development and evolving specifications. Please enquire for further information.